Happy to help you
Whether you need a regular marketing manager, social media whizz, ad hoc project support or a virtual assistant – I have a package or rate that will fit your needs and budget.
I also offer training and consultations for those who are happy to do their own marketing but need occasional help.
Reach out to chat further, I’d love to help your business shine.
at your request
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Audit
- Set up social media channels
- Keyword and hashtag report
- Paid Ads – Facebook or Google
- Email marketing
- Blog and article writing
- Website design
- Website maintenance
- General marketing advice
Full management package
- Between 4 and 12 monthly social media posts
- Group management
- 1 blog per month
- Monthly reporting and analytics
- Trend and opportunity research
- Monthly meeting via Zoom
A set retained agreement per month
- Keep in control of your marketing budget with a set agreement based on hours.
- Use for multiple services across those listed in Marketing Expertise.
- Pay in advance for block of 10 hours or 20 hours and save.
- Must be used in calendar month.
- Rolling agreement, 1 month notice.
An extra helping hand for training, support and admin.
Get creative for social media
- 121 Masterclass of Canva, the essential design tool for business, delivered through a 90 minute session.
- Find out how to get creative with your brand and style in multiple formats.
- Also available online.
1 hour 121 Zoom training
- Canva basic introduction (also available online)
- Introduction to Social Media
- Content planning tips
- Campaign brainstorming
- Email marketing
- General advice
- Presentation and reference materials supplied as part of training.
A helping hand
- Email management
- Account management
- Meeting set up
- Booking.com configuration
- PR management
- Weekly website check
- Update plugins
- Refresh social media integrations
- Weekly site backup
- Monthly optimisation report
- Ad hoc copy refresh or added products (subject to requirements)